Doork Knocking with Bill CookPosted on April 20, 2015 by
Join us for a REAL, LIVE, HANDS-ON…
Door Knocking Field Trip
Meeting Sellers and Making Written Offers
With Bill Cook
Saturday, May 9th from 9AM-4PM
Do you want to SEE the fastest, cheapest, most effective way to get face-to-face with motivated sellers?
Then join me, Bill Cook, for a day full of door knocking with real sellers on Saturday, May 9th from 9AM – 4PM. We’ll meet at Jonathan’s Restaurant located at 10630 Independence Pointe Pkwy in Matthews, NC at 9AM and spend the day out talking to sellers and constructing win-win deals at their kitchen tables.
Have you ever spent the day with a seasoned investor getting face-to-face with homeowners and sellers and making written offers? Do you want to?
On Saturday, May 9th, Bill Cook will take a select group of real estate investors from Charlotte into local neighborhoods and show them:
- What to say to a seller!
- Where to stand after knocking on a homeowner’s door!
- How to get 8 out of 10 sellers to invite you in!
- How to make a written offer right there on the spot!
This isn’t classroom theory stuff. It’s a 100% real-world experience!
Most real estate investing teachers can talk-the-talk, but how many have you watched walk-the-walk? This will be a one-of-a-kind event. No other investing teacher does what Bill does!
Bill and Kim built their real estate investing business square on the back of knocking on sellers’ doors. They’ve been doing this for more than 20 years!
The 10 Most Important Things You’ll SEE Door-knocking with Bill on May 9th:
- What’s the fastest, cheapest and most effective way to build your investing business
- What to say to a seller…and the most important questions to ask
- How to get 8 out of 10 sellers to invite you in
- How to write a win-win offer right there on the spot
- Why you should never look for deals
- Why it’s critical to be curious
- Why the rainmaker is king
- The best way to find a property’s FMV (fair market value)
- The best way to find a neighborhood’s FMR (fair market rent)
- The best way to learn things about a vacant property
Will you learn something new? You bet! Will you see things you’ve never seen before? Positively! Will you be able to take what you’ve learned and put it to use the next day? Absolutely!
Bill and Kim have tons of experience at creatively constructing and funding win-win deals. Their investing portfolio is made up of single-family rental homes, mobile homes, a small mobile home park, plus notes and options.
Contact us now if you want to go out and watch Bill talk to homeowners and sellers, learn how he gets 8 out of 10 sellers to invite him in, and how he makes written offers right there on the spot!
We promise that you’ll see things you’ve never seen before – or will ever see again!