Creative Deal Structuring Workshop on June 6, 2015 with Don DeRosaPosted on May 28, 2015 by
Creative Deal Structuring Workshop
A Full Day Workshop With Don DeRosa
Saturday, June 6th from 9AM-5PM
Homewood Suites, 2770 Yorkmont Rd, Charlotte, NC
Imagine… taking any seller lead and being able to create a winning deal out of it… Making thousands of dollars where you thought there were none. No more wasted marketing dollars. No more wasted phone calls. No more wasted time.
Join Don DeRosa at the Creative Deal Structuring Workshop on Saturday, June 6th from 9AM to 5PM at Homewood Suites located at 2770 Yorkmont Rd in Charlotte, NC where he will show you the state-of-the-art tools and techniques you’ll use to evaluate deals and figure out how to make them work – so you can work less and spend more time where you want, when you want and with whom you want.
Don will teach you how to fully leverage your investing business on mobile devices! Do you have an iPad, tablet, iPhone or smart phone that you’re using for Facebook, movies, games, maybe email, but not much else? Don uses the iPad exclusively to run his Real Estate Investment business…and you can too!
Take you business with you wherever you go; have all your comps, photos, and forms right in the palm of your hand!!! Leverage all of your mobile devices to make you the most effective, competitive, and profitable real estate investor you can be!
Information you will learn at the workshop includes…
- How to become a “mindreader” to find exactly what the seller’s hot button are (so you can craft a deal the seller “Wants” to take!)
- What your numbers need to be so that you make a profit EVERY time
- How to make multiple offers to increase your chances of creating WIN/WIN deals
- How you can communicate and explain your entire offer with a person who doesn’t speak your language. (Even if you barely passed English and have never taken a foreign language class!)
- When to use “Subject To”, Owner Finance, Wrap Around Mortgages, Options, Lease Options Techniques, etc.
- How to use Don’s patented “Green means ‘GO’, Red means ‘NO'” tools to negotiate for you (so that you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!)
- Comps for Rentals and for Purchases
- Productivity apps to access files, data and info from anywhere
- Make the iPad your mobile office, access your database
- Track expenses and get rid of all those paper receipts.
- Route calls right from your iPad
- Send the sale contract to the lawyer for title search while you’re still at the seller’s home.
- Have the seller sign electronically so you can both have a copy in real time!
- And so much more!
Don will walk through actual deals step-by-step and he’ll show you how to easily evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller, and get the paperwork done in a snap.
Don’t let this great learning opportunity pass you by. Register now!