Learn to Renovate Houses with Robyn Thompson at Charlotte REIA on November 6thPosted on October 13, 2014 by
at Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
with Robyn Thompson, the “Rehab Queen”
Charlotte REIA is excited to announce that Robyn Thompson will be our special guest trainer this month on Thursday, November 6th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park located at 5700 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC (map). Robyn is the nation’s leading expert on buying properties at deep discounts, renovating them at lightning speed and selling them quickly for huge chunks of cash.
Robyn has rehabbed over 355 properties in her 16 years of investing and the majority of her profits were made on properties that were in a depressed market. Robyn will be teaching cutting edge strategies that will produce huge profits in today’s competitive real estate market.
At the meeting, Robyn will teach you…
- Her Buying Machine
- Where to Find Properties to Rehab for Huge Profit
- The 9 Types of Houses to Never Buy
- An Overview of the Rehab Process
- Locating and Hiring the Best Contractors to Get the Job Done
- 9 Critical Paragraphs to Writing an Iron Clad Contractor Agreement
- Prescreening & Controlling The 8 Contractors on A Dream Team
- The Magic Buying Formula to Ensure Huge Profits
- The 3 Critical Steps to Selling Houses in a Down Market
- The 21 Critical “WOW” Factors to Make the Home Sell
- 8 Marketing Strategies to Attract “A” Credit Buyers
- How to Prescreen Buyers in 4 Minutes to Make Sure They Qualify for a Loan
- The Two Most Important Mortgage Ratios to Qualify Your Buyers
- How to Avoid the 5 Pitfalls of Selecting an FHA Buyer for Your Home
- And much, much more!
There’s more! As you can see, this will be an evening packed full of excitement and education. Anything Robyn doesn’t cover at the meeting, she will cover at the Saturday Rehab Workshop on Saturday, November 15th from 9:00AM to 5:00PM at the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park located at 5624 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC where she will spend a full day teaching you “How to Quick Turn Houses That Need Renovations”. We look forward to seeing you at the Thursday Charlotte REIA Meeting and the Saturday Workshop!
American IRA – The American IRA mission is to provide the highest level of customer service in the self-directed retirement industry.
Lima One Capital, LLC – A fully capitalized, direct lender for residential real estate investors and homebuilders. We are fully capitalized and our team prides itself on closing loans quickly for our clients.
- World Ventures Travel
- Legal Shield
*Please Note: Meeting agenda is subject to change.