Charlotte REIA Meeting on Feb 6, 2014Posted on January 23, 2014 by
with Don DeRosa on
The “New Subject-To” Strategies That Work in Today’s Real Estate Market
Feb 6th at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
Charlotte REIA Members Can Attend at No Charge.
Guests Pay $20 at the Door.
Join us on Thursday, February 6th at 6:00 PM at the Charlotte REIA Main Monthly Meeting at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park located at 5700 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC (map) where real estate expert Don DeRosa will share with you, many of the “New Subject-To” strategies, tools and techniques he uses every day to create winning deals for himself as well as his buyers and sellers. Don is a part time real estate trainer and mentor and full-time real estate investor who actively buys, sells and holds properties each month for huge profits and long term cash flow.
Today Don is working feverishly at buying properties “Subject To” using the existing financing on the seller’s home instead of having to go to a bank or a hard money lender for funding. This allows Don to buy multiple properties fast, without coming up with all the purchase funds on the front end. This is the perfect strategy for buying and holding pretty houses in today’s market where easy funding is not readily available for real estate investors.
Don will walk you through real deals, step-by-step to demonstrate how to evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller and get the paperwork done almost instantly and without any of the hard work you normally do to get your deals done.
By the end of the presentation, you’ll know…
- How to recognize a “Subject To” opportunity and buy with little or no money!
- How to evaluate any lead and decide whether this is a winner for you and how much money you’ll make before you make your offer
- How to combine buying strategies and exit strategies – that work right now, in 2013
- How to structure a deal in less than 10 minutes, so that you make a minimum of $20,000 on it, choosing from multiple purchase and exist strategies
- How to determine the seller’s hot buttons are so you can craft a deal the seller can’t refuse
- How to use Don’s proprietary tools to negotiate for you, so you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!
And is this is not enough, Don will be back with us on Saturday, Febuary 8th for a full day workshop on The Ultimate “Hot To” Workshop on Buying Houses “Subject-To” where he will really drive these points home and give you all the subject-to details you need to succeed in real estate investing. Once you are armed with Don’s training and the tools, you will be able to make 2014 your best year ever!