Duncan WiermanPosted on September 24, 2014 by
Duncan Wierman is a full time investor in Greenville, South Carolina. His business revolves around automated systems so he can do less work and make more money. He has used internet marketing and automated internet systems for attracting buyers, sellers, and investors have allowed him to do over 300 deals a year without leaving his desk!
After working at real estate investing the hard way, Duncan finally swore to himself that he’d had enough: He then invested serious time and money into using systems that would pay off in less aggravation, more time, and more profits! He became an expert in finding motivated sellers, hungry buyers, and private lenders through the Internet.
Duncan wanted systems that meant…
- He could stop taking to UNMOTIVATED sellers. Instead, the real motivated sellers now call him;
- He wanted to stop knocking on doors of people in pre-foreclosure. He didn’t have to compete head-to-head with other investors that had the same pre-foreclosure lists; Duncan’s systems now set him apart from the competition and he dominates his foreclosure market;
- His system provides instant credibility. Plus, all his follow up is automatic so he could capture information, prescreen , AND negotiate with the seller. Now callers are “half sold” even before Duncan ever speaks with them;
- Duncan was no longer tied to the office, because his “Virtual Office” systems work from any web connection;
- He saved hundreds of thousands of dollars each year in real estate agent commissions, because his systems now do that work for him; and now he can sell a house in as little as 2 hours
- Duncan systems’ finds people with money to give him to do real estate deals. Now has all the money he needs, lined up and ready to go to make deals.
- Duncan also has some unique marketing methods to allow people to start getting checks in as little as 2 weeks from implementation.
In short, Duncan lives that dream of automating the business to such a degree that his time is spent where it should be: Making offers. He uses his cutting edge of technology that outwits and outplays his competition!