Archive for May, 2016
at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
Guests Pay $15 Online or $20 at the Door. RSVP Now!
Our next Charlotte REIA Main Meeting will be on Thursday, June 2nd at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park located at 5700 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC and we are very excited to present George Antone founder of MPact Wealth, who will sharing with us his years of knowledge about being an entrepreneur and investor.
Since the age of 16, George has been involved in business with several of his family’s enterprises. He has become an expert at structuring deals, whether real estate, notes, or any other income-producing transactions. Most investors know how to find the deals, and many even know how to find the funds to close the deal, however, the majority of investors do not structure their deals properly and they leave themselves vulnerable down the road. You definitely don’t want to be that investor. So don’t miss this very important meeting!
At the meeting, George will briefly discuss what he will be going into more depth about at The Wealthy Code Workshop. He will discuss…
- Mistakes to avoid in order to earn passive income that is consistent and dependable
- How to evaluate and adjust deal risks and rewards in a way that allows you to make the deal work for you
- Ways to minimize your risk and maximize your profits by using different structures for your deals
- How to achieve the dream of most entrepreneurs of working less, having less stress, and having more money and the freedom to spend your time doing what you love to do
- And much, much more!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn how to structure all of your income producing deals to make you more money!
All this is happening at the Charlotte REIA main meeting on Thursday, June 2nd at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park located at 5700 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC. So don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn all about how the top investors create passive wealth. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
As always, Charlotte REIA Members can attend the event at no charge and Non-Members can Register Online for $15 or pay $20 at the door. Be sure to bring your business cards with you and join us for an evening of real estate deals, vendors, networking, education and fun! See you there!
After the conclusion of the Charlotte REIA Meeting, we will be reconvening in the Crowne Plaza’s Hotel Lounge for Late Nite Networking. Food and drink specials for our members and guests. Come eat, drink, network and have fun with us as hang out late into the night!
*Please Note: Meeting agenda is subject to change.
A 2 Day Member Appreciation Workshop for Real Estate Investors
Avoid Key Mistakes & Lower Your Risk!
Join us for a Special 2-Day, Hands-On, Member Appreciation Workshop Where You’ll Learn:
- A proven way to generate cash flow from any investment method.
- How to structure your real estate investments to minimize risk and maximize upside.
- How to quantify risk and return, and how to adjust both metrics to make deals work for you.
- What key mistakes to avoid in order to earn a consistent and dependable monthly income.
- How to live a dream lifestyle with less work, less stress, more money and more freedom!
Learn The Closely Guarded Strategies Of The Top 1% Of Passive Income Investors!
Yes, there is a secret way to wealth. At this event you’ll discover what most will never know about creating passive income.
This is your opportunity to gain the strategies, skills, resources, and tools for building passive monthly cash flow into your business. Follow this formula to create a fortress around your family’s financial future today… and for years to come!
See a Preview of The Wealthy Code Training
Seating is Limited to 50 Seats!
Register Today and Reserve Your Seat!
This training is presented by Paul Rossano, who has been involved in real estate for the past 15 years. He has bought and sold dozens of properties and has been involved in hundreds of transactions on both the residential and commercial side of the business as both an investor and a broker. Paul is now a lead trainer for MPactWealth. Paul’s mission is to share his vast knowledge and experience with others to help them achieve the level of success and freedom they desire and deserve.
*PLEASE NOTE: This event is only $49 and is limited to 50 Charlotte REIA Members only and will fill up quickly due to this very low price for 2 full days of high quality training you can’t get anywhere else. This price will go up after early registration expires. There will be absolutely no refunds for no shows, for those who leave early or arrive late. No exceptions. Date, Time & Location are subject to change.
This event is NOT open to Non-Members. However, if Non-Members Join Charlotte REIA as a new member between June 2nd and June 10th, you may attend this event at no additional charge as a BIG THANK YOU for joining.
Also, any Charlotte REIA Member who renews their membership for an additional year between June 2nd and June 10th may attend this event at no charge as well as a BIG THANK YOU for being a member of Charlotte REIA.
What Others Are Saying About The Wealthy Code
MPactWealth founder and Chief Wealth Strategist George Antone is a financier, investor, entrepreneur, and national best-selling author of The Wealthy Code and The Banker’s Code. He entered the business world at age 16 when his father put his knack for business to good use in several of the family enterprises.
For the last quarter-century, he has launched and operated a number of successful businesses, including The Millione Group, a business incubation and investment group, Full Throttle Venture, a private equity firm, and Wealth Classes (now MPactWealth). He also serves on the board of directors of several nationally renowned companies. Read More→
Charlotte REIA & Atlanta REIA Presents:
Beginning Investors Group Online
AKA “The Big O!”
The Quickest, Easiest & Most Affordable Way To Get In Front Of Sellers
A Live Webcast with Bill Cook
Register for Webcast @ BigOnline.CharlotteREIA.com
Here’s the big picture: You must let everyone know who you are and what you do. The goal is to have all the folks in your area call you if they are considering selling their property. Your next task is to separate the folks who WANT to sell from the folks who NEED to sell. And finally, when you find a motivated seller, you must be able to creatively structure a win-win deal, as well as be willing to pull the trigger quickly – ‘cause great deals don’t hang around long!
By far, the MOST effective thing we do to accomplish the above goals is knocking on sellers’ doors and asking Pete Fortunato’s famous question: “Why are you selling such a nice house like this?” Nothing, nothing, nothing works better than knocking on sellers’ doors!
I know that, in this day of iPads, websites and high-tech gadgetry, many will disagree with me. That’s fine. But realize that, for the most part, the ones who disagree with me have NEVER gone out knocking on sellers’ doors. Think about it: What’s the point of websites, direct mail campaigns, squeeze pages, dialing for dollars, etc.? Isn’t it to get you face-to-face with a seller?
If you want to learn more about how to get face-time with 8 out of every 10 sellers, join us on Wednesday, May 25th at 7:00 PM ET for a Special Webinar where Bill is going to tell you about the Quickest, Easiest & Most Affordable Way To Get In Front Of Sellers!
No Charge to Attend ONLINE for Members or Guests!
If you are really serious about upping your investing game, You should NOT MISS this webinar!
The Beginning Investors Group Online ( The “BIG O” or BIGO) is an new ONLINE educational group for new investors who are just getting started in real estate investing as well as “new again” real estate investors who’ve taken a few years off and are looking to get back in the game.
We will be bringing in local and national real estate experts to teach new investors how to survive and thrive in our ever changing economy and real estate market. The entire purpose of this group is to help new investors get their first deal and help new again investors get their next deal.
The Beginning Investors Group Online meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 7:00 PM ET to 9:00 PM on GoToWebinar. The main presentation will start at 7:00 PM ET and go to approximately 8:30 to 9:00 PM.
Register for BIG Online Now via GoToWebinar.com
Once you get your Webinar Confirmation Email, you can login on about 5-10 minutes prior to the 7PM start time to reserve a spot using your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart Phone. You can download the GoToWebinar App here on iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
Online via GoToWebinar or
In Person in Buford, GA
Do real estate contracts and paperwork scare the daylights out of you? Do you wish you had a better understanding of how to fill out all the paperwork that comes with being a real estate investor for each and every deal you do? We have the solution to your problem!
On Friday, June 3rd, 2016 at 9AM, (1) in person at 1960 Skylar Hill Drive, Suite D, Buford, GA or (2) Online via GoToWebinar.com, we will teach you how to be a paper pushing real estate pro. We are going to show you how fill out all the paperwork that you use on a daily basis to become a real estate investor and more importantly, a “transaction engineer”.
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Authorization to Release Information
- Power of Attorney
- Land Trusts
- Beneficial Interest
- Appointment of Trustee
- And many other documents that you will use on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on the kinds of deals your doing.
Here are some things that you will learn:
- How to fill out all the documents needed to protect yourself from potential legal issues
- How to explain each paragraph to your sellers, your lenders, and even your buyers so everyone is informed and comfortable with the paperwork
- How to write in the financing terms – the payment structure, who’s paying closing cost, who’s doing the home inspections, what the closing dates are, and who is the closing attorney
- What steps need to be taken when someone defaults on an agreement
- What paperwork needs to be notarized
- What paperwork needs to be filed at the courthouse and what paperwork is private that nobody sees
- What kind of disclosures you have to offer, such as:
- Seller Disclosures
- Lead-based paint
- Agency disclosures
We are also going to show you how to take all of these mounds of required paperwork that you will use on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis and put it all in the palm of your hands! We will show you how to make the mounds of paperwork into electronic files that can be filled out within seconds versus minutes, hours, or in some cases, days.
We are also going to share with you the 8 things that could blow up your real estate transaction if you are not careful:
- The seller doesn’t have the authority to sell
- The purchase and sale agreement is signed improperly
- The purchase and sale agreement has the wrong or in adequate legal description
- Earnest money is handled improperly
- Allowing the seller to stay in the property after closing without the right possession agreement
- Failure to indicate clearly what the seller gets and what the buyer gets so that everyone understands
- Failure to get all of the initials and signatures to make it a valid sale
- Failing to give proper disclosures
- Not allowing yourself enough special stipulations or out clauses to protect you from losing your earnest money
If you want to take the fear out of filling out contracts and completing the paperwork properly and want to organize and systematize your real estate documents, this is a one day training event you don’t want to miss! We hope you will join us!
To Attend Online Via GoToWebinar.com, Register Here and follow these instructions carefully…
- Register & Pay for the Event: Register for the Online Only Workshop below.
- Register for the Webinar: Once you have successfully paid and registered for the event, you will be taken to a screen with instructions on how to register for the webinar. You will also be emailed these same instructions. So follow the instructions to register for the webinar.
- Webinar Confirmation & Login Information: Usually within 24 hours of recieving your payments, we will confirm your webinar participation and send you confirmation information on how to login to the webinar on the date of the event. Once you get your Webinar Confirmation Information, you can login on Friday, June 3rd about 5-10 minutes prior to the 9:00AM start time using your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart Phone. You can download the GoToWebinar App here on iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.