Archive for May, 2015
Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
Charlotte REIA is excited to announce that Don DeRosa will be our special guest speaker this month at our monthly meeting on Thursday, June 4th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park located at 5700 Westpark Dr in Charlotte, NC (map). Don will be teaching us how to use different technologies in our business to help us structure win-win deals.
Do you struggle with trying to figure out how to make a deal work other than just buying a property with cash? Maybe you realize that bank financing is often times more detrimental than helpful and don’t have the perfect credit needed to get a loan. Maybe you have the credit, but just don’t want to have to use it. Are you still working a J.O.B and don’t have a ton of time to devote to getting your real estate business up and running. Don is here to help!
Imagine having the freedom to create a lucrative real state investing with only working 15 hours a week. Yes, you read that correctly, only 15 hours. Don will be teaching you how you can do just that all from the palm of your hand!
Here are a few things that you will learn Thursday night…
- How to become a transaction engineer!
- How to become a problem solver!
- How to take every deal and figure out something to do with it!
- How to find the money to fund your deals!
- Why 4 out of 10 people have the potential to be a private lender and they may not even know it yet!
- Examples of marketing using technology!
- And much, much more!
It is an amazing time to be a real estate investor! Don’t look back 5 years from now and wish you had acted. Learn how to buy right… Learn how to Make More and Work Less, Right Now! Don’t miss this special presentation Thursday night. Also, plan to come spend an entire day with Don on Saturday, June 6th where he will be going more in depth with these strategies as well as teaching more about creative deal structuring and being completely paperless and mobile!
American IRA – Our mission is to provide the highest level of customer service in the self-directed retirement industry. Use your retirement account to invest in a variety of assets such as real estate, private lending, limited liability companies, precious metals and more.
Lima One Capital, LLC – A fully capitalized, direct lender for residential real estate investors and home builders. We are fully capitalized and our team prides itself on closing loans quickly for our clients.
Pantheon Real Estate Solutions – Our mission is to provide comprehensive support for real estate investors and help you find the “solutions” to your real estate investment needs. Our specialized services include private lending, investments and consulting services.
- World Ventures Travel
- Legal Shield
After the conclusion of the Charlotte REIA Meeting, we will be reconvening in the Crowne Plaza’s Hotel Lounge for Late Nite Networking. Food and drink specials for our members and guests. Come eat, drink, network and have fun with us as hang out late into the night!
*Please Note: Meeting agenda is subject to change.
Creative Deal Structuring Workshop
A Full Day Workshop With Don DeRosa
Saturday, June 6th from 9AM-5PM
Homewood Suites, 2770 Yorkmont Rd, Charlotte, NC
Imagine… taking any seller lead and being able to create a winning deal out of it… Making thousands of dollars where you thought there were none. No more wasted marketing dollars. No more wasted phone calls. No more wasted time.
Join Don DeRosa at the Creative Deal Structuring Workshop on Saturday, June 6th from 9AM to 5PM at Homewood Suites located at 2770 Yorkmont Rd in Charlotte, NC where he will show you the state-of-the-art tools and techniques you’ll use to evaluate deals and figure out how to make them work – so you can work less and spend more time where you want, when you want and with whom you want.
Don will teach you how to fully leverage your investing business on mobile devices! Do you have an iPad, tablet, iPhone or smart phone that you’re using for Facebook, movies, games, maybe email, but not much else? Don uses the iPad exclusively to run his Real Estate Investment business…and you can too!
Take you business with you wherever you go; have all your comps, photos, and forms right in the palm of your hand!!! Leverage all of your mobile devices to make you the most effective, competitive, and profitable real estate investor you can be!
Information you will learn at the workshop includes…
- How to become a “mindreader” to find exactly what the seller’s hot button are (so you can craft a deal the seller “Wants” to take!)
- What your numbers need to be so that you make a profit EVERY time
- How to make multiple offers to increase your chances of creating WIN/WIN deals
- How you can communicate and explain your entire offer with a person who doesn’t speak your language. (Even if you barely passed English and have never taken a foreign language class!)
- When to use “Subject To”, Owner Finance, Wrap Around Mortgages, Options, Lease Options Techniques, etc.
- How to use Don’s patented “Green means ‘GO’, Red means ‘NO'” tools to negotiate for you (so that you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!)
- Comps for Rentals and for Purchases
- Productivity apps to access files, data and info from anywhere
- Make the iPad your mobile office, access your database
- Track expenses and get rid of all those paper receipts.
- Route calls right from your iPad
- Send the sale contract to the lawyer for title search while you’re still at the seller’s home.
- Have the seller sign electronically so you can both have a copy in real time!
- And so much more!
Don will walk through actual deals step-by-step and he’ll show you how to easily evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller, and get the paperwork done in a snap.
Don’t let this great learning opportunity pass you by. Register now!